Plan your sessions on over 1500 spots and always meet Kite-Mates on WeKite.com - Kitecrowd Kite Forum

Thread: Plan your sessions on over 1500 spots and always meet Kite-Mates on WeKite.com

Meet App for Kitesurfers Site Supporter

Plan your sessions on over 1500 spots and always meet Kite-Mates on WeKite.com

Hi everyone,
    my name is Andrea, I am the founder of WeKite.com
    In the last one year I have worked hard to create a new Social App for Kitesurfing
    and now I am very glad to tell you that WeKIte, the Meet App for Kitesurfers is online - and it's free.
    wekite.com

When I started Kitesurfing a few years back, I had the issue of finding the right spots for me and mostly,
    to make sure I could always find some Kite-Mates to go out with.
    So I decided to create a free tool for everyone in the community to enjoy.
    When you plan your session with WeKite you first choose a spot, pick a day and add your session!
    When a session is added, the spot icon changes (the Kiter profile appears in the icon): in this way the other Kiters in your area will know that you will be there and can join you to make our sport more safe and more fun!

Please, give our App a go, I am sure you will find it useful!
    You can login for free directly from WeKite.com (button on the top right), or you can download the App for iOS or Android.

I hope to see you on WeKite and if you have any suggestion or comment for us on how to improve our App, you are welcome to post or send us an email at hello@wekite.com!

thank you very much and Good Winds!

Andrea