Increase traffic - Kitecrowd Kite Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Increase traffic

Zimmer, you are fxcking bonkers. Kev, if I may be so bold as to call you Kev. STOP ENCOURAGING HIM !!!
    Cock of the year 2012 and 2013 and now 2015.

Administrator
    Hey Guys

Sorry to break story, but I heard back from the tech team, and it seem FB registration won't work with the forum software we use. We use a version we find to be the most stable, but it's a couple updates older then the most current version and it's no longer supported by the developer. We have a lot of ability to customize things here, but this isn't one of them. Sorry.

Kevin

I was hoping that you'd join in, Mick

Anyway, that's bad news about the FB integration. So long, Kevin. It's been emotional.
    Quote Originally Posted by Protest the hero
    "it was all over in one stunned, horrifying second."

Administrator
    Kevin tearfully shut the lid of his laptop and laid his head down on his desk. He knew he had done all he could, and that the fates had not be aligned correctly to grant him his heart's wish, but he could not shake the hollow feeling of failure in his chest.

For weeks later he would awake in the middle of the night with a cold sweat, the sound of the waves and wind echoing for a moment after the resurgence of conciseness. Time would not allow him to forget his duty, and though the nightmares eventually passed, he would never be completely free of them.

FIN

In seriousness, people create hacks for these kind of compatibility issues all the time. I'll keep my eyes open for one.

Kevin

Good on ya, Kevin. I know you tried your best. I'd love to carry on this story, but I can't ignore a 'FIN', it would be wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Protest the hero
    "it was all over in one stunned, horrifying second."

Administrator
    Felt like the right time. As much as I enjoyed that, I was probably spending to much time working on it

Kevin

Registered Member
    this forum is like a dying flower that ran out of love and people to love it

Kev, could you comment on the email Pete now slide333 has received saying there is a 1 a month fee for members on the forum. Many thanks.
    Cock of the year 2012 and 2013 and now 2015.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2