Are you new here? Introduce yourself. - Kitecrowd Kite Forum
Page 4 of 117 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you new here? Introduce yourself.

hi i love to fly my kit all day long

New Registered Member
    Hi
    I've been flying for a year, I'm currently looking for a 3m Blade III! I am open to suggestions for something with simillar handling & power. I want to be able to use with a land board once I have mastered the controls

Welcome all,

Remember if you have questions it's best to ask in a thread thats not this one. . .this is just for you to say hi!

More people will come across your seperate thread (but do make sure you search to see if it's been covered by someone before you!)

4. Remove Advertisements
    KiteCrowd.com
    Advertisements

Pirate
    Hey all,

Started kiteing after an adventure with Extreme Holidays in 2007!. Which was an interesting holiday however met some great people including the legendary donnie..Now of synergy snow sports. Had a break then got my first flexifoil rage 3.5. Got bored of just using the kite so brought a board and now your find me mostly cruising Blackheath but occasionally Tonbridge and Camber.
    Hopefully back to the water when it warms up a bit....yes im a wussy landlover!
    3.5 Flexifoil Rage
    5.0 Flexifoil Neutron
    7.0 Flexifoil Neutron
    7.0 Flexifoil Force
    9.0 Flexifoil Force
    10.5 Flexifoil Ion2
    11.0 Flexifoil Force
    13.5 Flexifoil Force
    14.5 Flexifoil Ion3
    Flexifoil Hunter Landboard
    136 Naish Haze Board
    135 Liquid Force Contact

New Registered Member

chrisebell is a nuby as says.....

Previously I've had a single day's lesson in Poole, so i have no experience. I'm moving on to to Mersea Island in July this year. I will be looking to buy a second hand kite and harness etc and would appreciate any advice as to what to buy to get me going.

Registered Member
    Hello everyone!
    My name is Frédéric and I live in (very) sunny Belgium!
    I'm a Business major with an international management concentration student and should be graduating this summer!
    Since it's my birthday in a couple of weeks, and my knee feels somehow better now (I've torn my ligaments and my meniscus in a longboarding accident last year, and was lucky enough to get two surgeries...!) well I thought it would be a great idea to pick up the kiting/buggying business ^^
    I have loved and flown accro kites for since I can remember but never got the chance/idea to try true power kites and a buggy until a couple of weeks ago and I LOVED it! )

Plus it's a great way to show of infront of girls on the beach ^^ hence: Perfect sport for me! 8)

I hope I'll be able to find the answers to my questions and the necessary information to pick the right gear!
    I've been in pocession of a PKD Century 4.5 for a week now and Love it! Looking into that STR Hellfire buggy now

Cheers!

Fred

New Registered Member 123.sachmo's Avatar
    Hi there all I'm Rob from Nottingham had a beamer 3 for about a year an recently brought a buggy and 3 more kites :-) gave it a go yesterday and realy enjoyed it. would love to hear from any groups, clubs or any one else who flies in or around Nottingham. look forward to many a windy day. Rob

Registered Member
    Hi all my name is Ben. I am looking to get in to power kiting as it look like a lot of fun. I do lots of mt-biking and a martial arts and a bit of surfing/bodybording Kayaking and just want sum think els to give me a rush

New Registered Member
    Alan kiting 3 years think....just joined as mate told me a kite on here I might be interested in...so hello....

Registered Member
    Hi Rasga,
    Totally new to power kiting at 41! lol,oh well,just got my first kite,a Blade 3 4m and cant wait!

New Registered Member
    Hello Dudes,

Just checking out this Forum, not seen it before! I've just got some Epic kites if any ones interested in hearing my thoughts!

Re: Are you new here? Introduce yourself.

Yet again blown away by our new members.

How did you find out about the site?

New Registered Member
    Hi Guys,

I have been lucky enough to have recently been given my first power kite, a Blade 4.9. However, after reading up on this forum I purchased a 3M Beamer to get me started and I'm glad I did!

I've been flying at my local spot, Cleeve common, but will also be flying at Weston-super-Mare.

Cheers,
    James.

New Registered Member
    Hi...I am new to this site but an old hand buggier and have been doing the sport for about 12 years....I remember meeting Rasga when he was in his nappies!!!

No offence Rasga!!!

I live near Swansea and my local beach is Aberavon although I only use it in the winter...I look forward to enjoying all the more!!!

Juanito

New Registered Member
    Hi All,

Quick hello to everyone and big thanks to Dave Kemp who introduced me to kiting last Tuesday night with his 3.5m flexifoil Bullet. After only a couple of hours of flying around a field in Leeds, it is safe to say that I am blown away (pun intended). So from here on in, I intend to search out the classified ads on this site and check ebay to purchase my first kite, ideally of a similar size with a view to jumping on a board in the not too distant future.

I would welcome any messages from people in the North Nittinghamshire area who have either clubs or areas good for kiting, but until then I will be in the local farmers fields pracicing kite control like mad!

Thanks for your help in advance and sorry if I am a total kite noob, but hopefuly soon I will become a kite amatuer!

Page 4 of 117 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 ... LastLast