LEI: Selling up! kite surf and landboard, flexifoil ions, slingshot, nobile trampa. - Kitecrowd Kite Forum

Thread: Selling up! kite surf and landboard, flexifoil ions, slingshot, nobile trampa.

Selling up! kite surf and landboard, flexifoil ions, slingshot, nobile trampa.

Hey all,

Not been on for a while, unfortunately selling all my gear as ironically after moving closer to the coast a couple of years ago, I have nowhere easily accessible to fly.

In case it is not obvious these are for sale separately unless someone is after a complete setup.

For sale is the following:

Flexifoil Ion 3 8.5m petrol colours. had very little use and in great condition. This is a super quick kite for those high wind days.

Flexifoil Ion 3 14.5m hulk colours. in good condition. This is a great kite for learning those tricks that require loads of float like board off's and front/back rolls, tons of float and very predictable.

Flexifoil Ion 5 12.5m in petrol colours, good condition. this has had a repair to the leading edge at a split seam, which was done by flexifoil, I purchased it from flexifoil like this, it was used for a demo at launch or something and got damaged, repaired by them and sold to me. Their is absolutely nothing wrong with the kite or the repair and the repair was only to the leading edge I believe it was just a split seam got reinforced.
    the 12.5 is a great allrounder loads of lift, quick but predictable.

all of the ions come in their bags with 4 line bridals and 5 line bridals.

two pumps,

Flexifoil 48cm bar with 20m lines + 5M extensions. suitable for 12.5m kites and smaller

Flexifoil 54cm bar with 20m lines + 5M extensions. suitable for 12.5m kites and bigger

2 x flexifoil 5th line kits.

I am happy to sell bars separately if the kite sell as kite only but would rather sell in sets.

Slingshot link 10.5m yellow green complete with new bar, chicken loop, depower rope and bridal (all replaced under warranty) and lines are original. In good condition.

Liquid force waist harness in very good condition.

Nobile NHP 666 134 x 42 kite board complete with straps, fins and in a bag.

Custom Trampa landboard, this is a 14ply but modified quite a lot, on green t3's, white twister hubs, trampa red bearings, ATS TI trucks and f4 pro bindings. this also has a trampa bag, I believe I also have a bunch of spares like trucks hardware and possibly f2 bindings and tyres. all in good condition. I was 11.5 stone when riding this so would suit someone under that weight.

With regards to price this was obviously all quite expensive when new but as I have been out of the sport for a while just make me sensible offers. Items can be collected from Polegate East sussex or posted within uk.
    I am happy to answer questions and can email pictures if you drop me a pm with your email address.

Many Thanks
    Morgan

It is all in good condition and being back on the forum makes me wish I had somewhere to fly.
    Last edited by Twisted; 17th May 2017 at 17:24.
    Custom Trampa on green t3's, white twistars, trampa reds, ATS TI trucks and f4 pro's
    Nobile NHP 666 134 x 42
    Ion III 8.5
    Ion 5 12.5
    Ion III 14.5
    Slingshot Link 10.5