Fixed Bridle: 10.5m Flexifoil Blade III - Kitecrowd Kite Forum

Thread: 10.5m Flexifoil Blade III

Registered Member

10.5m Flexifoil Blade III

in good nick. ta
    ∞∞∞∞ Smartfit888 <-- click -- Every day good exercises. Be fit and have good fun. Blesses Arek ∞∞∞∞

Registered Member
    I have a midnight one, which I could sell kite only brought from new and cherished and mint - these pull like a train and I could get around from 6 mph best low wind kite ever, pete

i'll tell ya a little story about the bladeIII 10.5 - I remember sy telling me he watched rob hill's get the highest jump he ever see anyone get in a buggy , he looped it and it was massive

I remember you , didn't you fly a 11metre kite on a video or 2
    Last edited by slide333; 17th January 2017 at 20:09.

Quote Originally Posted by slide333 View Post

I remember you , didn't you fly a 11metre kite on a video or 2
    For which you needed hooj balls

4. Remove Advertisements
    KiteCrowd.com
    Advertisements

Registered Member
    yea its all coming back , lol - ifs that's the hooj balls then a 10.5 blade will be right down your street

Alas the video is no longer available

Registered Member
    my phone no for this kite is 07797 794342 pete I am out of here - lol a forum that was once huge to a few members now and a monthly fee of a pound -no thanx and I have been a member since 2003
    Last edited by slide333; 28th February 2017 at 18:38.

Registered Member
    I think this kite is sold ,iv'e sent 11 pictures to show how clean it is -I've just got to get arek to pay the postage , and he does not seem keen at the moment - the biggest blade ever made and a gliding machine as only the bladeIII was and even the 3 metre is brilliant , I ve trusted it many times in high on shore winds and is the best high wind blade , great to jump with and even the 3 metre is a gliding machine , it just needs some big winds , bugger , I need to get to the beach in some onshores and do some kiting -roll on the summer

Registered Member
    arek is the new owner of this kite , the biggest blade ever made , a gliding machine and I'm sure he'll have hooj fun with it