Lost: Blade 5mtr Trigger, with bar lines and north harness. - Kitecrowd Kite Forum

Thread: Blade 5mtr Trigger, with bar lines and north harness.

New Registered Member

Blade 5mtr Trigger, with bar lines and north harness.

Hi All

Unfortunately my harness broke during a very gusty session at Blackpool early this afternoon, and i had to watch my brand new (first session with it) 5 mtr blade trigger set off due north (well slightly north north west) towards Barrow with lines and busted harness in tacked, was well pissed to say the least!!

If anyone finds it please give us a shout and i will give a nice little reward in return.

Darren

2. Remove Advertisements
    KiteCrowd.com
    Advertisements

Registered Member
    will keep my ears to the ground. Seems to be quite often stuff heads this way from the Fylde coast, you guys really should stop going out in cross off shore winds or club together and get a 3m boat and small engine.

New Registered Member
    Thanks Gaz appreciate it. Your right about the cross off but the club at blackpool do have a jet ski it was just a bit to risky to go out with the state of the tide at that time, 40 plus gusts etc, and the kite was well gone before we could do much anyway.

Daz

5. Remove Advertisements
    KiteCrowd.com
    Advertisements

Registered Member
    At least ther'es not a lot of Blades around and I'm probably the only one to use the 5m for teaching so if it turns up I reckon it won't be put on e-bay or used by who finds it as it will be too easy to spot. What's the colour and year?

New Registered Member
    Well lets hope they just do the decent thing and hand it in somewhere eh? It's this years and is blue with gold graphics and 3 battons rather than 5.

ady
    there was a blue and white 5m complete ended on ebay sunday i think. ( nearly bought it ) hope it wasn't yours !!!

good luck getting it back.

New Registered Member
    Ady, was it a Blade Trigger and where was the person based?

D

ady
    Darren, recently wiped my history so cannot find details but from what i can remember it was a blue and white 5m trigger, complete. it had no damage or repairs. i was going to bid on it but missed the end. really sorry i can't help more mate. (hope it wasn't yours).

Ady.

Maybe try ebay if they could trace it by description? Fairly sure it ended on Sunday.

Buggy Buggy Buggy Buggy.. Badger's Avatar
    Blade TRIGGER 2010 IDS 5 m² Kitesurfing Kite Complete on eBay (end time 28-Oct-10 20:46:08 BST)

I guess that you didn't lose your bag and pump at the same time, so doubt it was yours.

Steve.

ady
    thats the one !!! didn't remember the bag sorry. false alarm so at least it still may surface.

New Registered Member
    Phew!! well spotted Badger so it is still out there somewhere, will keep looking and thanks for those that are keeping an eye out too, appreciate it.

New Registered Member
    Still not heard anything or seen anything, thought it would have ben found and surfaced by now on ebay or another forum!! Grrr