Blade II 6.4m RTF, great condition! - Kitecrowd Kite Forum

Thread: Blade II 6.4m RTF, great condition!

Blade II 6.4m RTF, great condition!

Blade II 6.4m RTF. Great condition, no rips, tears or repairs. Comes complete with handles, lines, and kite backpack.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...6408&rd=1&rd=1

2. Remove Advertisements
    KiteCrowd.com
    Advertisements

bump

bump

5. Remove Advertisements
    KiteCrowd.com
    Advertisements

bump

bump

bump

bump

Seller purchased the kite for $235 US and selling it for buy it now price of $400--no bump! Sorry dude, I like others do our homework!

Plane fixer, music mixer. Dick.tracy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tridude View Post
    Seller purchased the kite for $235 US and selling it for buy it now price of $400--no bump! Sorry dude, I like others do our homework!
    And he can't even be arsed to take any other photos!
    155.9 BHP - And LOADS of Torques.....

King of the beach.....
    Modified RS Buggy
    http://www.rsbuggy.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by tridude View Post
    Does it matter what I bought it for? I tried the kite out and I just don't feel comfortable flying it in the conditions of my area. I got an amazing deal, and I'm going to try and get as much profit as I can. It's already up to $305, and will soon reach my reserve price. Once my reserve price is met, the buy it now will go away. Who cares if I put it at $400. If someone doesn't want to buy it for that much, then they can try bidding.

As for the pictures, the original pictures show the condition of the kite. I'm not going to reinvent the wheel, so to speak.

If you don't like the idea of how much I'm trying to sell it for, don't bid/buy it! Why try to bash me?

Maybe just because reusing pics without permission is a kind of plagiarizm ....

And if you really manage to get $400 out of it well, I'd said you've been lucky as here (flexi forum, uk) you would not probably have made much than $200, if $200.

There's some fool that puts a listing at buy it now £350 for a blade II 4m some days ago ... Ridiculous... But then, if buyers are dumb...

Mikael.