Fixed Bridle: Ozone Flow 3m - Kitecrowd Kite Forum

Thread: Ozone Flow 3m

Ozone Flow 3m

Selling my Ozone Flow 3m, as I have had it 5 years and only flown it around 5 or 6 times. No mould or marks that I can see on the kite. There has been no damage to it in the past. It still looks very clean, canopy is nice and crispy. Lines are clean and not kinked. It was para-packed the entire time I had it, but I have wound the lines on a winder (figure 8 wound). Backpack has a couple of small ground in mud marks, barely noticeable. Has been well looked after and stored.

Comes complete as pictured:

Kite, lines, handles, kite killers, backpack, instruction book, unused repair patch, and stickers. Also included is a ground stake.

I'm looking for around £90 for it. Shipping comes up as £8 including loss/damage insurance via MyHermes, or collection is welcome from the Barnsley area.

Thanks.

Just a novice with an HQ Vento2

2. Remove Advertisements
    KiteCrowd.com
    Advertisements

Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paulcoleman View Post
    Selling my Ozone Flow 3m, as I have had it 5 years and only flown it around 5 or 6 times. No mould or marks that I can see on the kite. There has been no damage to it in the past. It still looks very clean, canopy is nice and crispy. Lines are clean and not kinked. It was para-packed the entire time I had it, but I have wound the lines on a winder (figure 8 wound). Backpack has a couple of small ground in mud marks, barely noticeable. Has been well looked after and stored.

Comes complete as pictured:

Kite, lines, handles, kite killers, backpack, instruction book, unused repair patch, and stickers. Also included is a ground stake.

I'm looking for around £90 for it. Shipping comes up as £8 including loss/damage insurance via MyHermes, or collection is welcome from the Barnsley area.

Thanks.

PM sent

Sent from my Elephone P8000 using Tapatalk