Jobs - Kitecrowd Kite Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jobs

Jobs

So who's part of the current 2.44 million unemployed or knows someone who is?
    Last edited by Kaskazi; 8th September 2009 at 12:52.

2. Remove Advertisements
    KiteCrowd.com
    Advertisements

not yet
    9m naish charger
    12m switchblade 3
    14m switchblade
    140x43 best spark
    mystic waste harness
    AND A BIG BAG OF JUST DO IT

Nearly, but just avoided the cull....

This time....
    The Moose rides North

5. Remove Advertisements
    KiteCrowd.com
    Advertisements

Sir
    I was but now I'm not
    and when people tell me what is ok and what is not , it should not be unexpected as I extend my middle right hand deedee's, and say " how would you like some lemon and lime with that advice mister!" C'mon!!
    Power is nothing without control

In my car
    Kites
    Buggy
    DILLIGAF
    Flask of coffee

site supporter? Site Supporter kinny's Avatar
    I also was but am no longer.

I'm self employed but I know 2 six figure earners that have recently been chopped. I'm sure they'll manage though !!! I think you only need to worry if you're at the top of your payscale. If so, you'll be on the hit list for sure. Oh and maybe if you're over 35 and not in a responsible position - you're on the list as well. Also if you think your role can be outsourced, you'll be on it too - its easier for companies to cut back if required, if they use a freelancer.

I was in all those cases. That's partly how I ended up self-employed !!!

...and the freelancers are also screwed as there's so many people doing it, they have to work for sod all to be competitive.

Interestingly I noticed on the TV yesterday that Gordon Brown is going to stop Banks from getting huge bonuses like they did in the "bad old days". Wasn't he Chancellor of the Exchequer in the "bad old days" ? Hmmm....
    Last edited by garc; 28th September 2009 at 06:47.

Registered Member
    im unemployed now was an engineer but got laid off and some polish guys have got my job now ( so iv been told ) i hate being out of work and refuse to go on jobseekers (dole)

Why the hell not? You've paid your dues. Get some help and don't be stubborn about it. While you unemployed get some help with the rent, bills etc.
    Intelligence breeds contempt in this our modern world.

With role models like Jordan we are truly on the down hill slope.

Registered Member
    id never live it down with my mates if i got my self into that dole que lol and had to move back home with parents for now till i get back on my feet shouldnt be to long i hope

Im working on it, would'nt mind abit of time off. In an ideal world id like for the work to stop but the payslips to keep on comming
    Flexi buggy
    [/COLOR]Trampa custom
    PL Venom II 13 & 16mtr ( FOR SALE )
    F-one Bandit III's 8. 9. 11. & 13mtr
    [/COLOR]Lids, Pads, Ins, Dog & 2 x Baby H's

My gorgeous lady is currently unemployed,and the dick head she used to work for didn't pay any tax,so she cannot claim dole money,he won't pay her any redundancy either,if there are any Hitmen out there,i have a contract for you,because this slug's just stealing good oxygen,at least i can get tax credit,thank god.

Well,how things change,now the missus has a job,and i've resigned from mine,due to a disciplinary,i screwed up and had to leave,before the backstabbers got me fired,but never mind,i was bored shitless anyway,onwards and upwards,my agency say they've got me a job starting in May,fingers crossed,I was a parking attendant,and as they're about as popular as Gary glitter in a creche,i ain't missin the work,the money was ok,above the min wage,but gotta be positive,the PS3'S been helping a lot,signed on this week,but seeing as i resigned i'm not holding my breath,and away we go on another adventure,yee hah!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonc88 View Post
    im unemployed now was an engineer but got laid off and some polish guys have got my job now ( so iv been told ) i hate being out of work and refuse to go on jobseekers (dole)
    me too i was a plasterer but all the polish and what like made sure i couldnt get work unless i did it for free cant blame them for wanting to better there lives on the other hand i am now a house husband my wife supports me and i look after the house and children believe me this is cool i have loads of free time to go kiting
    shinn luigi beachcomber 130 x40
    shinn gintronic
    fone bandit 7 7.0
    fone bandit 7 9.0
    fone bandit 7 12.0
    mbs comp 6
    ckb lb16 davey wavey design
    peterlynn synergy 10.0 for sale
    ozone access xc 2 6.0 for sale
    mystic poncho (portable toilet lol)

Registered Member
    my other half hasnt been able to get and keep a job in the last 3 years - she gets a job now and then and then they make up excuses - your not selling enough of this - or not working fast enough - ffs he only has had the job a week or two - what do you expect - they need some time to work out how to do the job properly -

Quote Originally Posted by auto-photos View Post
    my other half hasnt been able to get and keep a job in the last 3 years - she gets a job now and then and then they make up excuses - your not selling enough of this - or not working fast enough - ffs he only has had the job a week or two - what do you expect - they need some time to work out how to do the job properly -
    Dude,sales work is a cut throat,target driven extremely stressfull profession,been there etc,as a very good friend of mine once said,there's always someone after yer money,if it ain't a bailiff,it's a company,supermarket,rep,vending machine and so on,not forgetting the bastard tax man too.Of course sometimes,if ya don't kiss the bosses ass,yer out,my supervisor did,and he got demoted,mind you,he was craperooney,and yes,i should've got his job,but as i don't bend for anyone,and he was promoted by a f***ing baboon,he punched above his weight,got knocked down,and the day i got got called in to get suspended,the little slug smirked at me,then he got busted,rant over.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast